Shop with Scrip is a program provided by Northwest Christian School which allows everyday spending to reduce your tuition costs. This program uses Scrip gift cards/certificates to help families earn rebates which are applied to your NCS tuition account.
Scrip is another word for “substitute money”. National and local retailers have partnered with NCS to offer rebates on the purchase of their gift cards/certificates through the ShopwithScrip.com website.
Your first year’s registration fee is $10 per family. Each additional year, registration is free. FAQs
Shop With Scrip Steps
First Time Customers
- Register your account. Fill out the form and return to Tammy Collins in the main office.
- Create an account on the Shop with Scrip website. Email Tammy Collins for the Enrollment Code.
- Sign up for Presto Pay.
- Place your order.
- After placing your order, use PrestoPay on the Shop With Scrip Website to pay for your order.
- Pick up your order in the NCS Main Office.
- Orders placed by Monday at 8:00 a.m. can be picked up on Friday in the NCS Main Office between 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Orders will be available on Thursday if school is not in session on Friday.